Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My Journey - Yep, My Life Is A Bit Of A Mess...Oh Well

The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is the problem. - Theodore Rubin


mmmmm....coffee is NEVER a problem!



Yep! My love of quotes is back on my blog! :) I really like that quote, not because I need it for myself, but because I have had some run-ins with people who were frustrated with my problematic life.


Where do I begin...


I am in a transition period in my life. It is not a pleasant one and it has been a struggle for me. I have way more bad days than good for a long while now. This has been hard on the people in my life. I do not hide my feelings well and that is just who I am. I have improved, but I will probably never change 100%. I have discovered who I can snot cry with, who I can emotionally vomit on, and who I can be grumpy and bitter around.
Just a random meme I like :)


This leaves everyone else:
The people who can only handle me at my best. The people who need me to be their sunshine. I still care about these people. I still want to have these people in my life. At first, I get mad at these people especially when they come around me and then proceed to pick on me because I am having a bad day. I want to just tell them, "if you do not like who I am today, then go the fuck away." But I don't. Instead I just try to fake cheer up to make them feel better.

Fake Cheery Me....adorbs huh?



I have, however, learned to not get hurt by the people who just stay away either; because they know I am having a bad day or I tell them up front. That is a new skill I have acquired. This skill is absolutely amazing. The ability to realize that sometimes the other person just is not capable of dealing with the negatives in your life, is truly freeing. The ability to accept that when someone doesn't like who you have become is their issue and not yours. Its okay to not be liked and accepted by everyone, to include people who used to like and accept you.

Another random fave meme



Back to those people in my life that put up with my crazy right now. The ones I allow to see how I truly am 24/7. The good, the bad and the ugly. These people are special and I am absolutely grateful for them. These are the people who let me be me and in the process my frown usually turns upside down. They bring the joy back into my life. They are the awesome in my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment