Friday, June 28, 2013

PCS - Top 5 Things My Husband Will Miss About Me

After I wrote my top five, I asked my husband to tell me his top 5 things that he will miss about being away from me.  I made sure he knew I was blogging about it.

Here goes, what Lew will miss about me is...


1. My Love and Support
Lew wrote, "even though I still have it, it will not be the same."

2. My Help
Lew wrote, "lets face it I couldn't do this job and get an education at the same time without you. I HATE POWER POINT."

3. My Meals
Lew wrote, "I may complain, but you keep me from ruining my body too much and keep me on the right path."

4. My Touch
Lew wrote, "keeping it PG now, we may not spend a lot of quality time, but the times when we stay on the couch together [watching our bazillion shows] have meaning to me."

5. My Laughter
Lew said, "coming home and hearing your stories  of the kids and hearing your laugh brightens my day because when times are tough (as they are now) you still find the joy in family."

Don't I just have the sweetest husband :D

No comments:

Post a Comment