Friday, July 12, 2013

Yes, I Am Boy Crazy. So What!

So, while I was on vacation I went to see The Heat. During the movie I recognized my first celebrity crush. I was in like 5th grade I think, but I still remember him and definitely recognized him. This got me to thinking about all my crushes and how boy crazy I am.

I have been boy crazy for as long as I can remember. Sometimes it is very noticeable. I have had co-workers tease me because my personality changes when I find someone attractive, even women sometimes, if I find them extremely beautiful. I just blame it on my sun sign :D

Its not just looks that get me all the time. Personality plays a part if I get to know you. It can make you ugly to me or HOT! Even a character in a movie can make me notice a celebrity that I never noticed before.

In honor of my boy craziness that's celebrate some of my celebrity crushes!

My first celebrity "boyfriend": Joey from New Kids on The Block
businessinsider.com
Current (Top 6) celebrity "boyfriends":
collider.com
Tom Hardy
Where we met: This Means War (Movie)
Favorite Features: accent especially the way he says "lovely", lips, eyes, and tattoos
Dislikes: some of the lame movies he does
fanpop.com
Matt Bomer
Where we met: White Collar (TV Show)
Favorite Features: eyes, smile, sexy overbite, looks amazing in tailored suits
Dislikes: not enough of him in Magic Mike
geekshizzle.com
Henry Cavill
Where we met: Tudors (TV Show)
Favorite Features: smile, eyes, voice
Dislikes: looks too perfect in Man of Steel
fanpop.com
Jason Momoa
Where we met: Stargate, Atlantis (TV Show)
Favorite features: eyes, body, nice tan, can rock some eyeliner (Game of Thrones)
Dislikes: he dies too early in Game of Thrones and looks terrible without facial hair
people.com
Taye Diggs
Where we met: I do not remember
Favorite Features: smile, perfect head for being bald, body
Dislikes: his character in Private Practice was a dummy at times
eyeshotphotos.com
Luke Bryan
Where we met: Country Girl Shake It For Me (Music Video)
Favorite Features: smile, tight jeans, voice (singing or not), looks amazing in baseball caps
Dislikes: I wish it was my husband singing those songs to me, I swear Luke is reading his heart

PSA - My husband is the love of my life and accepts my boy craziness. He often jokes with me about if I ever met any of them. After I pass out he is going to take pictures with the person and help them write in sharpie on my face. All so he can make fun of me after they leave and I come to.


No comments:

Post a Comment